Friday 13 September 2013

About me.

So holã people! Although I have no followers yet, I wanted to introduce myself.
I'm Cheynne! (Pronounced shay-nee) most people call me Cheey (shay) this is because my name is a mouthful and awkward to say and spell.
So 20 facts about me:

1) I'm 17 and nearly 18 (October 14th)
2) I live in the UK
3) I am studying Travel and Tourism in college
4) I have one older sibling
5) I have a love for apple products (iPhone 3s&5, iPod and iPad mini)
6) I am by no means 'thin' but I'm comfortable 
7) I was blonde but I have red hair now
8) I'm 5ft 7 with size 8 feet :O
9) I have green eyes and I hate it :(
10) my favourite food is chicken
11) I'm allergic to food colouring and face paint 
12) I am a libra
13) I have only been out of the UK to go to Europe (France and Germany) 
14) I want to live in America, in California 
15) I am a gleek! 
16) I have really bad trust issues
17) I got inspired by Louise (sprinkle of glitter) and Zoe (zoella)
18) I'm seriously boring!
19) I love nail polishes
And 20) I love all sorts of makeup and fashion and have done since I was little (:

Wow that was harder than I thought!! But I hope that makes people see into how I am and how I live (: for now enjoy a random selection of photos of me/my life

My best friends.
My ultimate love <3
Beau and Luke also follow me on twitter!!

Was a blondie! 




So I was under the influence in this, but I love this photo (:

6am selfie no makeup and awesome bed hair! 
7am selfie and finished (:

I hope you enjoyed this blog about me and laughed at all my weird and wonderful photos! And I hope you have a good weekend (:

No comments:

Post a Comment