Friday 13 September 2013

Goodbye Summer..

Summer is slowly departing leaving us all behind. It's now that time of year where school/college/university has began and we are all settling back into our routine.
So what did summer bring me this year?

Nothing, I have no tan and not many memories, I worked and had an operation landing me on bed rest. Yay for an awesome summer! -.- But I spent a many hours with my family and that made me closer to them. So I had positive in this summer. So this is some of my summer in pictures: 




Cannot beat my nana's family lunch also my brothers leaving lunch :(




I got me some sexy bandages! 
Getting ready for a night on the town for a friends leaving drinks (:-

And this being the result of a good night out! 



So of course this wasn't my complete summer but a few snapshots of my boring life! Anyone else have a boring summer with me? 


No comments:

Post a Comment