Saturday 21 September 2013

Mini Autumn haul/review

So it's that time of month again that I got PAAID. Yes my wages that I eagerly wait for every four weeks came and I decided to treat myself.

First of all I bought groceries for my home and my brother came home, so I had to stock up but I'm not just boring I bought some makeup that I had run out of and I decided to try some new products



So as the photos show : I went to Superdrug, this is one of my favourite high street shop. So the items  I have tried before and love are the Rimmel London, Stay Matte power in 003 Peach glow and the Bastise Dry shampoo. 

The new items I have chosen are: 
Rimmel London ScandalEyes mascara in 001 Black 
Rimmel London Wake me up concealer in 030 classic beige 
Maybelline Baby Lips in Hydrate.

So my opinions: 

The pressed power I've had for a while. I bought it back in May and I have loved it! It's so delicate on the skin and it fits my skin so well. It doesn't look to clumpy or full but it just adds to my skin as if it's a second skin and I love it!! For £3.99 it's well worth the price too! So 10/10 Go Rimmel!

The Baby lips, I have tried but in another flavour/shade/colour, was the pink one, I'm not too sure what it was called but I liked it so I decided to try another one. I originally wanted to pick the mint one up but it's all sold out :( so I settled for the blue Hydrate one. I love it! It tastes so nice and it's like a lovely tasting lip balm. I love this more than the pink one I bought previously and it does what it says on the tin, within minutes my lips felt so hydrated. So 9/10 

The ScandalEyes mascara: I have heard so many different mixed reviews about this but I decided to dip my toes in the scandal water and I love it! 
 I am in love with the wand! The way the bristles on the tip are in a ball style and the rest of the brush is different. Also I used my phone case as a background because I am a cheap skate (: but anyway this mascara is so sleek on my eyelashes. It makes every single lash stand out and I really like it. So 10/10

The concealer I heard about when Zoella or Zoe Sugg raved about it, so I decided to try it and so far it works well, I haven't been able to use it properly but what I have it's good! I haven't used a wand concealer before so I decided to join the bandwagon and do it! I give this a 8/10

Lastly the dry shampoo, I bought a massive bottle (400ml) as it was on sale, but I usually only buy the smaller bottle. I only use it so my hair looks voluminous and poofy. And it also makes my hair feel so soft. 10/10

Now that I've rambled: I recommend you try these products too.

Peace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment